Monday, November 23, 2009

Shutterfly


OH MY LAND! I cannot wait to send out our family Christmas cards this year! On Saturday, I physically dragged my family to our own little photo shoot in downtown Springfield. We began by taking pictures of the kids by the cool, old buildings. Then we moved into the downtown library before taking a bunch of outdoor photos in the square (these were my favs of the day, for sure). The kids were oh-so-photogenic and Josh was more than patient with me. We took a ton of pictures and with the help of Photo Shop, I was able to come up with at least 20 pictures that I can use for Christmas cards and gifts.
I'm thinking about making calendars for our family gifts. I surfed the Internet and found out that making a calendar on Walmart.com or Shutterfly.com can be a bit pricey! Especially when you are making it for at least 20 different people! On to plan B...I am going to try to design a calendar on my own and have it printed off at my fav printing company: Trader's Printing (in downtown Springfield). I think it will be more reasonable and maybe even look better? No matter what, it will definitely take more time and effort but then again, it will also be a hand-made gift from the heart. (and all my people said, "aww")
As far as the Christmas cards go, I've already designed them at www.shutterfly.com. They turned out AHmazing and I can't wait for you all to see them! Make sure you send me your address (maybe via email or FB inbox) so I can mail you one!
Merry Kodak Moments to you all!
xoxo Kris

1 comment:

Salena Lynn said...

I had a couple sneak peaks and they look great!