Thursday, December 17, 2009

What to do? What to write?



I have all these wonderful blog ideas, and I thought I should have my friends and family vote on which one they want to see first...
1. How to have shiny hair. No joke, it's a cool idea!


2. Eating out on a shoe-string budget (maybe I should even go into detail about the source of that phrase "shoe-string")


3. College or no college...does it really matter?


4. Life as a sorority girl (me living in a sisterhood for a day)


5. Family fun for free (or almost free)


6. YOUR IDEA???









Please let me know what you think!! I'd love to research, write, and post a few of these over the holiday break! SUPER FUN!

2 comments:

Salena Lynn said...

Making your hair shine of course! I actually have a spray for that. Any of them would be fun, so do one a day! WooHoo!

Alyson said...

I vote sorority!