Friday, February 5, 2010

Holy crazy 6-year-olds Batman!!

Is it just me, or do children morph into evil creatures when they are cramped in a room with 100 more of their kind?
Last night was Allana's Kindergarten music program in the tiny gym at Boyd Elementary School. Holy crazy 6-yr-olds Batman! Josh, the kids, and I stood flushed to the back brick wall praying for survival as children blurred by screaming, crying, laughing, screaming, singing, fighting, screaming and screaming!!
Are you an elementary school teacher? GOD BLESS YOU! I'm still recovering from 1hr of that mess. Thank you Jesus for your guidance! I was an education major at one point...my Lord knew I only had enough patience to endure that scene when my children needed me to. Whew!
Anyway, it was cute 10-minute production and I'll include the vids on here. Feel free to watch them and remember to THANK the teachers in your world! They are a God-send!





2 comments:

Salena Lynn said...

Are you trying to warn me about becoming a teacher? LOL!

Unknown said...

count yourself fairly warned, Salena!